River Conditions

Thank you so much to everyone who has already sponsored me in aid of the Ogwen Valley Mountain Rescue Organisation. I’m very disappointed to say that the river conditions mean we’re unlikely to be able to go ahead tomorrow. If so, we’ll try again for Sunday, but if things haven’t improved, the challenge¬†will be postponed until next month.


One thought on “River Conditions

  1. Pingback: Fingers Crossed | trialog | a triathlon blog